Assemble Your Own Bouquet is one of our most exclusive floral presentations at Rosaholics. This bouquet is our most interactive rose bouquet, which consists of the most diverse rose bouquet purchases, including blue rose bouquets and other exciting colors.
Assemble your Bouquet is a product that allows you to customize your bouquet, something difficult for others to recreate. We are successful at this because we grow our own flowers, as has been the tradition in our family for several generations. We also harvest and process them within minutes after the order is placed, making them available all year-round for your pleasure.
Rosaholics provides you with up to forty different exquisitely grown roses that are developed to blow your mind.
You can pick any color
Here is how to order from us today:
- Please choose from our selection of colors: white, red, black, hot pink, yellow, peach, lavender, blue, coral, orange, green, purple, pink, gold, silver, cherry pie, serendipity, burgundy, rainbow, fancy cake, holi, marvel, cupid, blueberry, blue swan, circus, candy crush, aquamarine, Manchester, dolce amore, pink ice, carnival and sunflower.
- You are able to write a personalized message and we encourage you to include your name in it.
- Choose your preferred date of delivery.
Our Assemble your Bouquet opportunity consists of a unique rose bouquet and special sale that you won’t find anywhere else as it is a result of proper research into the growing of flowers and their transition from the soil. This research helps us understand all our roses better and satisfy you more when you make a rose bouquet purchase. You can assemble your bouquet right now on our website with our collection of up to 40 beautiful flowers.
It's the best delivery with a good price
This bouquet is usually more popular with our corporate clients especially product specialists, Interior and Exterior decorators who have a fantastic eye for colors and are quickly drawn to the chance to create as many blends as they can with one go. It is also a choice bouquet for artists, poets, and other creative people who usually have a better eye for color and place a more sentimental value on personalized flowers.
At Rosaholics, we’re committed to satisfying your floral orders in the best ways that we can, which is why we have given you a chance to select from the most exclusive collection of flowers home-grown in the colorful heartland of Ecuador and enjoy your specially picked flowers and their accompanying fragrance.
Caring for your roses correctly can ensure a super long vase life.
Have you seen our Flower Care Tutorial Video?! It's full of great tips. Here's a breakdown:
1. Gather your tools. You’ll need a pair of scissors (or sharp knife), waste bin, clean water, and a vase.
2. Open the box and carefully remove the bunch, leaving the protective cardboard sleeve on. We put an incredible amount of care into packing your roses so that they make the trip safe and sound. Each bunch is carefully secured within this sleeve so that there’s no jostling or bumping around, which could cause petal bruising.
3. Trim the stems about 1/2 inch from the bottom at a 45-degree angle, and hydrate for 20 minutes. When your flowers first arrive, it’s important to get them hydrated as soon as possible, so you can leave the cardboard on for this part. It’s natural for stems to begin to harden as a defense from being cut away from the rosebush. Trimming the stems immediately revitalizes the flower’s ability to draw in water, which will help preserve the visual freshness of each bloom.
Water is essential for roses to keep their petals looking luscious and strong, and trimming at an angle can help them absorb water faster. It’s completely natural for roses to lose some of their moisture during transit, so don’t worry if your flowers aren’t quite ready for photos when they first arrive! Thirsty flowers can regain their form with a little quality hydration.
4. Carefully remove the cardboard. Woo-hoo! Finally, a glimpse of the beautiful blooms! But we’re not done yet…
5. Remove damaged petals. Guard petals protect the rose and may be bruised. In rare occasions, tiny brown spots (botrytis) may be present on exterior petals. For longer-lasting roses, pluck off bruised or damaged petals to reveal a perfect, healthy bloom.
6. Fill the vase with fresh water, and add nutrients. We can’t stress this part enough – clear, fresh water is absolutely essential for fresh roses to live a long life. In addition to providing fresh water with flower food from the get-go, it’s best to change the water every 2-3 days to prolong the life of your roses.
7. Double-check to make sure all stems are freshly trimmed, and remove any low-hanging leaves that may come into contact with the vase water. Almost there!
8. Arrange your masterpiece. Here’s where the magic happens! Get inspiration from our social media pages for making beautiful floral arrangements with your own personal touch.
EXTRA TIPS FOR A LONG VASE LIFE
- Keep your bouquet at cool room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Change the water frequently; every 2 days is best!
- Never grab flowers by the petals when arranging your bouquet. Instead, gently grab flowers by the stem, which is more supportive.