Black is the color of temperance and humility in most religious societies. Confucianism, for example, associates wisdom and knowledge with the color black. It's the hue of powerful, authoritarian individuals, and it evokes strong, contradictory feelings.
You might give black roses as a symbol of unity and support. You can give these magnificent flowers as a token of gratitude for the recipient's bravery and endurance. Black flower bouquet delivery is available with Rosaholics!
What Do We Offer?
Perhaps you'd like to order black flowers with cheerful yellows or, maybe, combine black roses with fiery reds? Or, you'd like to mix exquisite pink roses with black flowers?
We offer the following dark flowers delivery bouquets for you to choose from:
- A bouquet of sky blue and black roses to highlight the person’s wisdom;
- A bouquet of sunny and black roses to highlight the friendship;
- A bouquet of white and black roses to highlight someone’s innocence;
- A bouquet of pumpkin orange and black roses to highlight the passion and energy;
- A bouquet of black roses with a pink or sunny core within the bud to highlight someone’s elegance;
- A bouquet of black roses with pink flowers to highlight someone’s refinement.
The price range depends on the type of bouquet you choose. The highest price for a bouquet is $149.
Our flowers are cut fresh when you purchase them, ensuring that they arrive at their peak of freshness. On most purchases, we provide delivery in 3-4 days.
Flowers are only delivered on regular business days. Saturday and Sunday deliveries are not available.
Because our bouquets are shipped directly from the farm, we take extra precautions to ensure that the flowers are safe and ready to travel. Flowers, as well as any accessories purchased and an optional personal note, are safely packed in a cardboard box.
We're committed to providing excellent flowers in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. We can substantially minimize trash and give a more eco-friendly experience by removing water tubes and sponges.