What Does Roses Mean for Americans?
Rose is a queen of the floral world. Strong and magnificent, this flower has an elegant shape and expresses the most positive emotions and attitudes to persons whose friendship, love, or honor have a great value for you. These woody blooming plants emphasize independence, braveness, and genuine beauty on any holiday.
Rose is not just a representative in the plant classification. This is a charming floral creature proclaimed to be the national flower of the US. World history could list several moments when this royal and elegant plant decided the sequence of events, empires, and continents. However, only the USA became the first country that named a rose the genuine American flower. The proclamation of the US floral emblem was declared on the federal level in 1986. The official date established to celebrate the National Flower Holiday of the US is June 12, when Americans and other nations could honor the queen of the floral world.
However, few are aware that each American state is proud of its sort of roses differing in colors, height, rosebud shapes, etc. Nevertheless, the primary colors of this beautiful flower, symbolize the US national flag:
- red roses as a true American flower;
- blue rose as an unspoken symbol of the national flower of the US, and
- white roses in the USA and their full meaning.
In Rosaholics shop you can find any tints of roses as the magnificent national symbol of America and enjoy its aesthetic charm.
What do red roses symbolize in the USA?
- As the national meaning of a red rose, it means steam and bravery.
- One red rose means gratitude.
- The composition of red roses presented to the soldier symbolizes respect and courage.
- If a man gives such a bouquet to his beloved, then this indicates that he feels love and passion for her.
A lush bouquet of red roses is given on different occasions. Velvet petals with strong magnetic effects always evoke special feelings and associations for viewers and devotees. These red plants have many symbolic sides:
National meaning of a red rose. Making the direct association between the American national flower color and its flag, everyone could notice the old glory red horizontal stripes. As you know, stripes symbolize thirteen British colonies which declared the independence of the US. Perhaps, it is not surprising that red tints mean steam and bravery.
Aesthetical sense of patriotic flowers. Being confused, you might highlight that red is a color of love and deep romantic feelings. However, the true patriots of the USA could prove there is no deepest love than the feeling you have for your country and your motherland.
- American flowers for romantic rendezvous. In parallel, red roses become the symbol of the epic romantic feelings you may express to somebody special. The present prepared as a well-gathered bunch of flowers would be a dream for every woman whenever it coincides with a family holiday or an ordinary day.
An excellent supplement to any present even if you decide to impress the beloved person on July 4 will be:
- classical Red Explosion bouquet,
- mysterious Eloisa roses,
- extraordinary Classic red roses, or
- romantic vibes of the charming Extra-long redbuds.
What do blue roses mean in the USA?
- They could be noticed during Honor days or Veteran Days to respect the heroism and braveness of particular warriors.
- According to the American flag coloring determination, blue has a specific term as “Old Glory Blue” used for the background of 52 stars.
- The coloring palette should connect with purple tones associated with monarchy and nobility.
The floral experts could list several associations their customers realize when they see bluish roses:
Dramatic vibes of dark blue flowers. Some florists recommend blue samples for official purposes or dramatic occasions of human life. They could be noticed during Honor days or Veteran Days to respect the heroism and braveness of particular warriors.
- Glory national symbols of blue roses. The other floral experts stress that blue does not absolutely refer to a bad mood or depressive vibes. This sky-like color has many positive meanings. According to the American flag coloring determination, blue has a specific term as “Old Glory Blue” used for the background of 52 stars. The coloring palette should connect with purple tones associated with monarchy and nobility. Therefore, blue characterizes vigilance, perseverance, justice, and similar features to proclaim precious feelings and human reputation. Maybe, the same principle is relevant for the blue roses, whose popularity has increased in the USA.
Anyway, the bouquets of blue roses are an exciting gift that add some fairytale notes into everyday life. If you want to please the loved one or express a sweet appreciation to your close friend, colleague, relative, or business partner. A bunch of stunning bluish flowers is a perfect choice. Also, it would be great to supplement their cool shades with similar coloring solutions to intensify the magnetism effects.
Suppose your partner is an extraordinary person with sophisticated taste and preferences for something untypical. In that case, you will succeed, focusing your choice on:
And the most extravagant floral gourmets could hardly refuse to accept the present in the form of Blue&Black roses.
What is the genuine meaning of white roses in the USA?
- White is a color of purity and even a sense of living.
- This color symbolizes peace and the deepest Lord's love.
- The whitish stars of the American flag imply the purity of human hopes to build a united country of friendly and positive-minded nations.
So, you may find these tender roses in:
Populous family feasts. Wedding or baby showers are perfect samples for white flowers. Whitish or ivory roses are a must-have attribute of the wedding reception to highlight the bride’s beauty, her bridesmaids or add some pastel and classical look for interior decorations. This choice is not something strange because the meaning of whitish roses refers to innocence and purity.
- National holidays to honor historical events. It should not be a surprise that this color became an ideal addition to America's national symbol. These symbolic parallels are used to highlight the sincere desire of the first colonies to establish an independent and self-governed country. The whitish stars of the American flag imply the purity of human hopes to build a united country of friendly and positive-minded nations. So, Independence Day will be more colorful if Americans use white roses to decorate their houses or create beautiful patriarchal outdoor compositions.
The white American flower approved as a national treasure provides many options of which holidays or occasions could be perfect for this bunch. Anyway, the present would be positively accepted by any woman as an honoring, love, and gratitude sign.
Suppose you search for a rose bunch that could express the epic romantic vibes or a pure feeling of appreciation and nobility. In that case, you might pay attention to Casablanca roses.
Special attention should be paid to multicolored combinations with whitish roses:
- Isadora Fresh,
- Viva La Vida, or
- Purple Vaughn roses.
This selection is not exhausted, and you may increase the variety of any shades of flowers to make your present unforgettable.
The traditional rose coloring tints like red, dark blue, and white perfectly visualizes the American flag. Each rose type means special feelings and values you wish to express in non-verbal ways.
A rose has a deep sense of love, independence, and a powerful belief in a better future. Rose is a magnificent and strong plant symbolizing the USA's history and its nation's bravery.
Rose is an omni-purpose flower that enhances any holiday, romantic, official, or casual event. The key national holiday is not an exception. Independence Day could become an ideal occasion to create a romantic evening under the charming lights of fireworks.
Any official holiday celebrated worldwide will be perfectly highlighted by a lovely rose bunch. Variety of colors and rosebud shapes create an elegant floral present for delegations to express honor and profound respect for military or professional categories and also to express love for beloved persons.