Everything about sending pink roses
Think of presenting flowers to a dear person that would impress her? Why not to consider pink roses! Their tender look and silky petals will touch the feelings of everyone. Elegance and delicacy of these flowers make them more suitable to be a gift for a woman or a young girl. A great variety of shades may seem to turn into a problem of choosing the best one. But each of them brings special emotions to its receiver. A bouquet with different tints of pink roses will be a unique present, expressing the whole bunch of tender feelings.
What do pink roses mean?
Pink color itself is associated with femininity and sweetness. Such flowers represent gratefulness, tenderness, devotion, joy, kindness and romance. Sending pink roses often means confession of love. A bouquet like this is perfectly suited for a romantic gift.
This color is rich in shades: they vary from magenta and cerise to lavender and baby pink. The tints give some extra meanings to the message. Deep colors express thankfulness, gratitude and favor. Light shades represent kindness, delicacy, gladness and amiability. Choose the proper tint or their combination, depending on what you would like to say with your present.
If you use only pink flowers, it may mean a profession of everlasting love. A mix of red and pink roses is a sign of love, romance and romantic partnership. Deep tints represent long-lasting relationships. Combination of red and light-pink flowers symbolizes close friendship. Mixing of pink and white roses conveys youth and sincerity.
With Rosaholics you can make a unique bouquet yourself. Just pick the flowers and colors you need, select the length of stems and a wrap. This way you can adjust the cost of your order and get what you want. Be open to trying something new!
What is the right number of roses?
It depends on what you want to say. One rose means love, often at first sight, or thankfulness. Two flowers are a symbol of mutual affection and love to each other. Three blooms are usually presented for anniversaries. If you want to say that you miss someone, six flowers will express your feelings. Nine roses symbolize a wish to stay together forever. Twelve is a number of completeness and perfection (e.g. 12 month in a year). Thirteen flowers mean being friends or having a secret admirer. If you want to apologize, fifteen roses will be your helpers.
More than twenty flowers express even more powerful emotions and commitment. Two or three dozen blooms convey stronger feelings of love, admiration and gratitude. 108 roses are traditional companions of a man, fallen deeply in love and going to propose marriage to his lady. But if you didn’t find your reason to send flowers in this list, just follow your heart and present as many as you want (and your purse can afford ;) ).
How to send flowers to other states
Good flowers are always pleasant both to present and to receive. But staying far or having no time for visiting a specialized store makes it hardly possible. If you decided to make someone happy with a bunch of beautiful flowers, ordering them via Internet, here are some useful things to know.
- Check if they send to this state, especially if it’s Hawaii or Alaska. It will be good to ask about the post service that is used for delivery. If anything goes wrong, you’ll know who to enquire with.
- Place an order a couple of days beforehand. It’s especially true for delivery to other states or cities. Some companies have their own farms and cut flowers when necessary. That’s why making and sending bouquets may take some time. Also, there are possible some unforeseen events in delivery services, so you can't be too careful.
- Ask about tracking possibility. It’s better to order from shops that send orders via post services, which provide tracking numbers to the packages. This way you’ll be able to see where your flowers are and how soon they will be at the place of destination.
- Find out about delivery days. Some services can bring you flowers on any day, others not. For example, Rosaholics delivers orders from Monday to Friday. To make sure that your recipient will get the present on time, agree the date with the supplier.
- Check if there is a possibility to change or cancel the order. It may happen that you change your mind or circumstances alter, and you’ll need to make some changes in your order. Try to find the company’s policy about the issues like these. It should be given on its website.
Internet gives us more possibilities to make someone happy even if we are far away. But, at the same time, unforeseen events, poor service or frauds still come to pass. Using these tips will help you find a good flower shop, that will deliver your gift to the right person at the right time.