Get Well Wishes and Messages
Before you start writing a get well message, think about how close this person is to you. For loved ones, we usually write something frank and loving. And for colleagues or acquaintances, warm, cheerful wishes. But if you don't know what to write, several options are suitable for anyone:
- I hope each new day brings you healing;
- Hang in there and don't be sad. You are not afraid of any disease, I know;
- I am sorry that you are not feeling well. So, I send you my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
You must show your support when someone you know has an illness. It is best to do this with sincere get well wishes. Just a couple of sentences are enough to convey your good wishes. And to give a smile to a sick person, remember to provide flowers. A bouquet of roses or alstroemeria will leave the patient cheerful. Accordingly, people will recover with such emotions much faster and improve their well-being.
Get Well Messages for Family
Family is the most significant human value. So, when one of the family members is sick, we start to worry. In such situations, it's important not to share feelings of panic and sadness. On the contrary, this worsens the condition. So, conveying your sincere wishes to your relatives and giving them flowers is better. Roses are best suited for the family, in which you can put a card with the following get well soon message:
- I hug you tightly and wish you a speedy recovery. Drink more water and think positively.
- The main thing is a positive mindset. I hope my flowers will give it to you.
- Do not be sad, and do not worry. You need only positive emotions now.
- You are the sweetest member of our family. Smile, and the disease will go away.
- We, as a family, worry about you and keep our fingers crossed. Get well soon. We are very much looking forward to the meeting.
Get Well Messages for Friends
Friends are those people who should, first of all, come to help. Thus, if you want to show your friendly qualities and support your friend, give them get well message. And to cheer up your friend, choose a flower arrangement for them. For friends, alstroemeria is most often preferred. This flower symbolizes friendship and optimism. So, complete them with warm wishes:
- I know there are brighter days ahead of you, my friend. I send you sunshine and warm hugs.
- I hope the aroma of these flowers will make you feel better.
- My friend, I miss you and our meetings so much. I pray to see you healthy soon.
- If you're going to get sick, you better do it fast.
- Life is bleak without you. Hope you get your shine back soon.
- Take time to relax, eat well and be calm. And soon, your body will be fully healthy.
Get Well Messages for Colleagues
Support a work colleague by writing them some kind words when they are sick. Doing this will not cause you any trouble and will be joyful for a colleague. To give your colleague optimism, add a bouquet of hydrangeas or yellow roses to your card. They will symbolize working relations and good wishes for them. And what to write on a get well card? Read below:
- Recover faster. I don't even have anyone to drink coffee with on my lunch break.
- I'll give you another day or two. I won't let you get sick anymore.
- How do you feel? I hope you are feeling better.
- I suggest finishing this resort and going to work. Everything is lost here without you.
- Sorry to hear that you are sick. Knowing your fighting spirit and strength, you will recover quickly.
Get Well Messages for Children
Do you want to distract children from feeling bad and make them forget about the sickness? Why not deliver them a bouquet of colorful alstroemeria and a get well soon message? For the child, it will be a memory for a long time. After such a sincere small gift, the smile will not leave the child's face. So, choose a bouquet of alstroemeria and put a card between them with the following wish:
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, I am handing you these flowers to make you smile.
- Bunny, get well soon. We can't do without a fighter like you.
- These flowers are as beautiful as you. Smile and get well.
- Let diseases pass you by sooner, and health and energy fill your body.
- May all the pills prescribed by the doctor be sweet and the temperature returns to normal.
- It's regrettable to be sick, and I don't want to see your sadness, so get well soon, little girl.
Get Well Messages for Serious Injury
If someone you know or loved ones has a severe injury, support them. Try to distract the patient from the terrible disease. And to show a person your care, deliver get well soon flowers. It can be roses or a combination of different flowers. The main thing is that they are from the heart, just like your get well soon quotes:
- I know how strong, brave and confident you are. Thanks to these qualities, you will overcome your illness and be healthy.
- I can bring you an exciting book. It will help distract from destructive thoughts and go to corrections faster.
- I have seen a million of your smiles, and I will see more.
- I hope that you feel better with each of your physiotherapy sessions.
- Life seems incomplete without you. So get well soon, because I miss you very much.
Did your friends, or others get sick? Do you want to raise their fighting spirit and mood? Write inspirational quotes for them. It will show them your care and support and your faith in them. If you don't know what to write, keep some examples of get well soon quotes:
- "Success is never final; failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts." John Wooden.
- “The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity. The patient, the doctor, and the inner doctor.” Ralph Bircher.
- “A bad cold wouldn’t be so annoying if it weren’t for the advice of our friends.” Kin Hubbard.
- “There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.” Orison Swett Marden
- If I had my way, I’d make health catching instead of disease.” Robert Ingersoll.
Meaningful Get Well Wishes
Giving a sense of importance to sick people is extremely important. They will be happy even if they get a usual postcard with your standard wish. If you want something unusual to surprise a sick person, choose flowers. Roses, alstroemeria, or hydrangeas will remind the patient of you until they recover. What is meaningful to write on a get well card? Choose your option:
- You are one of the strongest people I know. That is why you will cope with this disease and recover.
- Not a day goes by without thinking about you. I miss you very much and wish you health.
- You are not alone. I'm with you. I wish you recovery and good health.
- Come home soon because, without you, I feel empty and sad.
- I miss you so much. I hope you feel my love and support for you.
- I will take care of your health as long as it is needed. Hold these flowers for good health.
Funny Get Well Wishes
What could be better than a good and cheery mood? That's right, a postcard with a laughing wish for a sick person. Scientists have found that optimism has an impact on the quality of life of patients. Such people adapt better to treatment and are less likely to develop depression. Accordingly, if one of your loved ones is in a bad mood due to illness, cheer them up with the help of the following get well wishes:
- I bought you candy, but the doctor forbade you to give it. Well, I will have more sweets. And you drink water and get well soon.
- Admit that you got sick to get attention. Get well soon.
- Doctors are not happy that they have such a dissatisfied patient.
- You are so popular that even germs love you. But it's time to forget about these fans and recover.
- I hope your grim face will not like your germs, and they will leave you faster.
A Word From Rosaholics
To prevent your close people from feeling sad about illness, give them a get well soon message. And don't forget the flowers. They lift people's spirits and bring faster recovery. Which one to choose? There are many options, starting with roses and ending with sunflowers. But, if it is hard for you to choose between them, Rosaholics can do it instead of you. Our assortment of flowers will not leave anyone indifferent.
Prepare a get-well wish for this. Write about your warm wishes to the person in it. If you find it difficult to find words, write a meaningful get well soon quote.
Of course. A sick person needs to hear these words. Thus, a get well soon card is an ideal solution to cheer up your close people with illness.
Usually, something else is sent with a get well message. It can be fruits or sweets. But the most popular option is flowers, in which you should place this message.
You can write a sincere wish from you or a quote. The most important thing is to write from the heart. Don't be afraid to express your feelings and write something lovely.
Winter Rose Bouquets for Any Occasion (TOP 10)
Best Love Words and Messages for Your Loved One
What to Write In An Anniversary Card?
What to Write in a Sympathy Card: 8 Sympathy Quotes
How to Choose the Right Happy Valentine’s Day Rose Bouquet