Cultivating, harvesting and packing
What happens when volcanic soil, Ecuadorian highlands weather, thaw mountains water and passionate farmers are blended together? The most beautiful and unique flowers in the world are produced— Colorful, big head-size and longer lasting flowers that impress. Rosaholics is where the magic happens. Welcome to our world.
It’s all about details:
- Team of flower experts with more than 20 years of experience.
- Perfect post harvesting hydration for longer vase-life span.
- Breeding selection and trials to find new and improved rose varieties.
- Sustainable growing methods which benefit the environment.
- Running and funding the first wild animal rescue center of theregion.
- Rainforest Alliance and Fair Commitment certified
- Usage of recyclable materials.